Past, present and everything in between

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kabir

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is my fin quiver, and I thought I share it as form of introduction.

Can you match the fin to the stage?

One pair came from a french Dude that used to dive alone in Mexico.
Another pair, I used for a long time.
The other one replaced the previous one. But got used only a couple of times because...
Finally I got a pair of these, And I use them the most.
And the last one are the greatest, almost too much fin for me.

Force Fins rule; Bob and Blair rock.

Thanks for what you do guys!

Kabir

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 90
Kabir,
Kabir great to hear from you again. I will sit this one out, but have done my own matching and look forward to the other members answers.

Hi Blair!
(Did you get the pics I sent?)

This was more of an introduction and a background check sort of thing.

This way people can tell that I mean it when I say that:
After testing numerous fins and after hours of very unscientific and very subjective experimentation.
I have concluded the following:
FF are the best fins out there!!!

Besides, w/o a prize of some sort, I dont expect any answers.....

Cheers!

Kabir,
I read your post loud and clear and I thank you for posting as the photos really show a wide range of fins that you have personally tested. It is great - it really shows that you have tried all types of fins and your conclusion is you want to dive a smart fin and have a true aquatic experience!
You have chosen Force Fins!
Thanks again for sharing your experience!

hi- its nice to see divers give their perspective, and might i add that is one nice collection (especially the gorillas-very nostalgic :) ).
you might find this weird but i want my 1ST pair of dive fins to be scubapro jet fins even though theyre not a smart fin.
i want those because theyre a very basic fin and i want to improve my skills as a diver and i want them to be acknowledged for my experience and talent and not my equipment.
when the time is right and ill be much stronger, experienced and more confident ill buy a pair but only after really earning the right to use them.
nice to know there are more FF fans out there :)

Yeah, the gorillas are old school!
I would say to go for a FF right off the bat.
Why settle for less?
Let people think what they want.

The jet wings are just nowhere near the efficiency of the FF's. Besides, the FF are more compact and you dont tweak your feet while using them

If you are concerned about leg strength, maybe give the originals a try. They are the softest.
And right now they are on sale! I think).
But I will let the pros give you real advice.

Have a fun, safe dive no matter what you wear.
K

Back
Top Bottom