Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffestpirate:
Totally serious....haven't you looked around?
However, I do thing Hawaiin airlines do a really nice job

I try not to. . . I tend to get very upset when other posters are allowed to troll. . .

jhbryaniv:
I try not to. . . I tend to get very upset when other posters are allowed to troll. . .
You can't really let simpler minds get to you like that. Be a bigger person.
I heard that Aloha airlines was having an intra island sale.

I say we take Catherine up on her house swaping deal, she didn't seem to like swapping fo rmy APT. Maybe she would swap for your house Pirate. . .

Out of a 18 airlines JetBlue ranked 14th for flight delays and arrivals,[that's dismal] which might answer why they were so hell bent to pull away from the terminial in that storm to improve their departure time record? They ranked 6th in overall customer complaints. This last fiasco of theirs has invited more investigation of thier standing in the industry.

"On Time Departure" should refer to the time the plane takes off, and not when the plane does the push back. That would be a more accurate picture of departures.

My flight on United from FLL to DEN yesterday way 5 minutes late. We pushed back on time, but they held us on the tarmac for 5 minutes to accommodate traffic in Denver. This is the first time in about 10 months (I do this round trip approximately once every 2 weeks.) that one of the legs was delayed at all.

Flight delays are problematic of the airports as much as, or more than the airline themselves.

What it will comedown to is you are paying to get on their airplane there for you are choosing to put up with the inconveniences of air travel.

jhbryaniv:
I say we take Catherine up on her house swaping deal, she didn't seem to like swapping fo rmy APT. Maybe she would swap for your house Pirate. . .
I already have friends in Hawaii(I lived there for 4 years), so I'm good:D

ffestpirate:
I already have friends in Hawaii(I lived there for 4 years), so I'm good:D
You have friends? :confused:

:rofl3:

I agree with you. You push back from the terminal on time and the record shows on time departure, even if you have sat on runway apron for 2 hours? asinine!

howarde:
"On Time Departure" should refer to the time the plane takes off, and not when the plane does the push back. That would be a more accurate picture of departures.

My flight on United from FLL to DEN yesterday way 5 minutes late. We pushed back on time, but they held us on the tarmac for 5 minutes to accommodate traffic in Denver. This is the first time in about 10 months (I do this round trip approximately once every 2 weeks.) that one of the legs was delayed at all.

Flight delays are problematic of the airports as much as, or more than the airline themselves.

Back
Top Bottom