Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiFi I have to run some errands I will be back later don't worry about me ok

jhbryaniv:
Your typical the world is going to end if they don't get paid for there problems. . . What happened to a world when parents could smack there kids around and corporations could do what they wanted?

The World is not going to end but some legislation preventing abuse is going to make your life a bit less uncomfortable. No excuse, WHATEVER, for leaving a plane 1000 ft from the terminal and confineing cold, hungry, tired, frustrated pasengers that are dealing with clogged toilets and no water. In the comfort of your home it's easy to say, no big deal, but if it were you in that mess, you'd be as pissed as those people.

Now they want to give you a token, free flight and a luke warm "we're sorry" ? IDONTTHINKSO.:no

pilot fish:
make sure to get everything on the list that mommy gave you :rofl3:
My reply fits better into a PM . . .

jhbryaniv:
My reply fits better into a PM . . .

Thank you for the PM. I admire the fact that you do not want to ruin a good thread with jibes back and forth. Response sent.

pilot fish:
Thank you for the PM. I admire the fact that you do not want to ruin a good thread with jibes back and forth. Response sent.
So why do you keep ruining a good thread by breaking the TOS and insulting people time after time?

Kim:
So why do you keep ruining a good thread by breaking the TOS and insulting people time after time?

Do you have a point concerning this thread you'd like to share ? What is your feeling about being wrongfully detained on a plane for 11 hours? This ought to be interesting.:popcorn:

pilot fish:
Do you have a point concerning this thread you'd like to share ? What is your feeling about being wrongfully detained on a plane for 11 hours? This ought to be interesting.:popcorn:
No I don't. I'm just reading the thread for information but it's quite hard wading through the insults that you keep making against other people.

dlndavid:
what? another non binding resolution?

I am sending my bills out on non binding checks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom