Passed my Intro Cave!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just to clear since this has been pointed out to me.......The air bubble i had came from my reg as i felt it go down, so it wasn't me just doing an underwater fart ( clearly pointed out as maybe a option that happened to me.........LOL only a guy huh?) hehehhehe..............so all u cave divers better get use to my pink webbing and pink arrows, as octogal is taking over hehehehehehhehehhe

That's a great report. I cant wait to get started on my training...as soon as I'm done with Vet school.

Great report. Hole in the wall and JB are awesome sites. Congrats on the class and getting in some "real" cave dives AFTER you passed the class.
Bill

I posted some of my pics that barely seemed to come out if anyone is interested....sorry about quality :-(

octgal:
I posted some of my pics that barely seemed to come out if anyone is interested....sorry about quality :-(

Where did you post the photos?

Edit: Nevermind...I'm a dork. :D I had the wrong skin on for SB and couldn't see the photo gallery.

:D For you Kev.... :bash:

Scubakevdm:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom