Paradise Cove-Sunday 3/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsherren

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Lobster Lovers,
If you're too poor for the boat dive, but still want to end lobster season right-- How about a two tank Paradise Cove dive! Meet @ 8am and dive-- family & friends join us for brunch at 10am at the restaurant. Parking is only $3 if you eat @ the restaurant ($20 otherwise). Word is that diving is frowned upon here-- so don't tell them!-- Drive in and let's scoop up those tasty crustaceans while there's still time! :D

Humm... if nothing comes up ill have to go. Ill bring camera and take photos of you guys trying to grab bugs

It's a nice dive site- lots of shallow reef, lots to explore! The only downside is the ridiculous parking costs, but carpooling takes care of that. A little.

where are all the beach crabbers at. and are all the water quality reports i read about this site true if so i dont know if i would want to dive here.

where are all the beach crabbers at. and are all the water quality reports i read about this site true if so i dont know if i would want to dive here.

Water quality can't be any worse than Redondo... ah pooh, a lot of SoCal beaches have poor quality... not much you can doo.

Yeah, parking is expensive. Entry should be pretty mild... lot has changed there since I first dove it in '87 :11: (yeah, I'm old)

wait, the water isn't pristine at vets? why didn't you tell anybody kevin?

BTW, you should have seen the poopy water at Laguna this weekend. yuck. Laguna is where I got my one and only ear infection (bad times).

Ok you guys all have a point. hey how many people are going and is the fee 3 dollars if so thats not to bad if you do two dives.

The parking fee is $3 for 4 hours IF you eat something at the restaurant-- otherwise it's $25 per their website! I am definitely going and diving it; the rumor is that it's a really good lobster spot because so few divers get to it.... I am going to bring 2 tanks and get there before 8am. My wife and kids plus a few friends are coming around 10am to frolic on the beach and have some brunch.... Now that the boat trip is kaput let's get a few more Crabs out to the beach where they belong!...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom