Panhandle/ScubaBoarder Bonanza

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Work taking pictures or work-work? :D
Does 1000 posts make me a five star general?

Picture work :D

and, yep, your a five star now

Corigan:
Kyle you crackhead! I thought the plan was if I went down there with you all on the 16th we would rent a canoe and go to cypress. I've been dying to dive that site, and I'm sure we could take some of the other locals into coming out and showing us around.. Of course night dives at vortex and dives at morrison on the 17th would be cool. :)

Matt

I'm ready for another Cypress trip if thats what you guys are planning. Infact, I may goto Cypress that weekend even if you guys dive elsewhere :D lol Trey(marine guy driving red truck) was wanting to get out there before he was stationed to Washington State, and he has a canoe, so I gotta take him up on the offer(and the free canoe) anyway :D

Corigan:
Kyle you crackhead! I thought the plan was if I went down there with you all on the 16th we would rent a canoe and go to cypress. I've been dying to dive that site, and I'm sure we could take some of the other locals into coming out and showing us around.. Of course night dives at vortex and dives at morrison on the 17th would be cool. :)

Matt
Im down with diving wherever. You said you may not make that trip,but if your going hell yea we can dive cypress with whoever wants to go along.

I was reading in the guide to underwater florida book tha morrisons has 2 cave entrances, 1 at 30' and another at 50'. Does anyone know where the second entrance is?

If you went in the little side cavern, thats the other they were talking about.

If you are exitting the large cavern, facing north, the smaller cavern entrance is on the left just as the basin starts to taper out from the drop-down.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I also pulled off my 100th logged dive :D
Thought you were gonna slip that by us, eh?
Congratulations on your Century Dive!
S

How did I miss this whole thread? I don't pay attention. It was good to see everyone! Sorry I'm a little late.

Waterdwg - with as blind as you are I'm glad that you could at least pick me out as being a girl.

Cypress 4/16 yes! Night dive PCB jetties tonight.

Hope to see you all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom