Panhandle divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Whatve you all been up to? All this cold and rain keeping us all dry? I havnt done much myself, just a cave dive a month ago.

Dove Cypress on Dec 12th and Paulwall and I dove out of Pensacola on Jan 15th. Finished my Stress and Rescue on Dec 4th... Thats about it for the past two months.

Offshore conditions were great if you can get the weather to cooperate. Maybe a bit cold for some though :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Dove Cypress on Dec 12th and Paulwall and I dove out of Pensacola on Jan 15th. Finished my Stress and Rescue on Dec 4th... Thats about it for the past two months.

Offshore conditions were great if you can get the weather to cooperate. Maybe a bit cold for some though :wink:
I thought Cypress Springs was closed to the public. How'd you dive there?

I've been out every weekend. Leaving tomorrow for 3 days in High Springs, following weekend should get in one gulf dive, and maybe something else. Then it's nothing but pool dives for a while.

bennedc:
I thought Cypress Springs was closed to the public. How'd you dive there?

You can reach it by boat.

PerroneFord:
I've been out every weekend. Leaving tomorrow for 3 days in High Springs, following weekend should get in one gulf dive, and maybe something else. Then it's nothing but pool dives for a while.

Hmmm...!!!
Interesting ... :D
I've been out every weekend too ... Dove Peacock last weekend...Very nice , even with the high river levels.

Jeano Beano

SuPrBuGmAn:

Hey Bug, we should set up a Morrison dive when the river comes back down. Get Seayoda et al over there.

I've been very busy at work and home. The weather hasn't helped on my days off. The river level at Morrison has been depressing. Vortex gets old if I go too often. No good tides at the jetties. Lots of waves at Crystal Beach Pier. I've had my tanks in the shop since the beginning of the year for hydro and visual. Cypress takes more time to plan than I've had to spare.

Does that give you any idea of how dry I am? :D

There is some mixed good news - the dredging at the Destin jetties has been delayed at least a month. I might get one chance to dive before they start stirring things up but the later they start, the later they finish.

I will be visiting the manatees February 18 so I'll be at least in water. I might even get a dive in at one of the springs over there.

Well, against my better judgment I'll be in Morrison this Saturday. SBM, hope to see you.
SeaYoda, sorry to hear, sounds like you got a month long extansion, good for you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom