Panay Explorers Reef Dome Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

btw, for whatever it's worth, babyd...

my car is currently in the shop for a major overhaul... effin' thing's gonna cost me an arm, a leg, and a spleen...

and i thought about you! why?

well at this point my car is worth more as an artificial reef than a mode of transportation... :rofl3:

Jag

btw, for whatever it's worth, babyd...

my car is currently in the shop for a major overhaul... effin' thing's gonna cost me an arm, a leg, and a spleen...

and i thought about you! why?

well at this point my car is worth more as an artificial reef than a mode of transportation... :rofl3:

Jag

:shocked2::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3: it'll cost you another arm and leg to have it delivered to BabyD's place...

but you save a spleen!! so i say... go for it!!:popcorn:

Pictures to follow.....I am too tired to do anything tonight.

Yeah, put the car on a ferry we'll sink it!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks to those lawyer in Manila we'll step up production!

As for the Phaidon training, it is true. i did certify the owner as an OPEN WATER diver. Their deal with the other folks fell through horribly. Sometimes you get a bad apple. Anyway, Panay Explorers and Phaidon got a great gig going together as a team. BTW, we were first! LOLOLOL

more pics please, BabyD....

I have some....just give me a bit to post them.

First day back at work and it is insane. BTW, the Caticlan plane crash was a significant emotional event for us at Kalibo Airport.....wow, what a nightmare!

Back
Top Bottom