Palm Beach Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm signed up for Thursday. Last week got cancelled so we will see.

Don't get your hopes up too high. Current forecast for Thursday is INSANE. 8-10 foot in some models, 12-14 footers in others. Regardless, it doesn't look good!

Just checked Windy. Your right, not looking pretty. Not sure if the weekend will be much better.
Don't get your hopes up too high. Current forecast for Thursday is INSANE. 8-10 foot in some models, 12-14 footers in others. Regardless, it doesn't look good!

The whole rest of this week looks bad. Tomorrow is not looking friendly. The few days after that look worse.

The whole rest of this week looks bad. Tomorrow is not looking friendly. The few days after that look worse.

Latest forecast has seas peaking on Thursday at 14-15'. Just nasty! Forecast looks undiveabe for at least the next 8-9 days. Hopefully things improve for the Christmas weekend & Christmas to New Year break.

Hopefully things improve for the Christmas weekend & Christmas to New Year break.
This has been the roughest Oct/Nov/Dec I've seen in 20yrs. There's so much swimming thru our waters and we can't get out there. If you have 155K I know a dive boat for sale.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom