Palm Beach Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have recommendations for boats that do technical dive charters? Currently I go out on South Florida Diving Headquarters and Pura Vida. Even if I have to drive a bit its ok, the keys are a bit far for just one dive. Thanks in advance.

Hydrotherapy is doing tech trips out of Hillsboro inlet. They can fill trimix and O2 locally at Aqui as well. Best bet is to call the number on the Hydrotherapy website.

Good folks and a safe boat.

Lance

Hydrotherapy is doing tech trips out of Hillsboro inlet. They can fill trimix and O2 locally at Aqui as well. Best bet is to call the number on the Hydrotherapy website.

Good folks and a safe boat.

Lance
Thanks. I will give them a call but I don't see much on their website. What sites have you done with them?

It's showing there is no availability for the next couple weeks for everything. Unless I'm doing something wrong or it's not playing nice with my phone.

Pretty sure the calendar booking isn’t working yet. Best bet is to call directly to schedule.

I’ve been on local tech trips with them to Lady Luck, Hydro Atlantic, Clinton, Miller Lite, and Lowrance wrecks.

Lance

Does anyone have recommendations for boats that do technical dive charters? Currently I go out on South Florida Diving Headquarters and Pura Vida. Even if I have to drive a bit its ok, the keys are a bit far for just one dive. Thanks in advance.
Check with Stuart scuba. Their boats go out Riviera Beach.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom