Palm Beach Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
It's actually a shaving rash, hun....

:11: on my neck? yikes

I will second baitedstorm's comments about the group from Mount Dora---Shane was the single most "together" dive instructor I've ever seen--and still in recovery from an old accident, at that!!! Wow, if all new open water groups are like that, I'll never have a "hard" day crewing--they did all the work themselves! Shane, really, you and your DM were impressive! (And thanks for putting up with my novice crewing skill!)
The first group that was being certified were apparently all coworkers, who's bosses offered them certifications, on the company--wow, I want a boss like that! Here were these rough-and-tumble looking guys, complete with multiple tattoos, getting all excited and nervous and excited.............It was really great fun seeing each of them as they came back up from their very first ocean dives.....throwing fish names around, what they saw, etc. The big bright eyes were just like kids! It's amazing how quickly I've become jaded, and they definitely reminded me of what I have right in my backyard.

Vickie, I'll work with you guys anytime. I'm a little (read: LOTS) bruised up (I think my boss thinks someone's beating me lately :) ), sore and tired.....but it was just a great day working with you and Captain Mike. I'm happy to be on the list to fill in. Be careful, I just might elbow you over for your job, too! :wink: And as for getting down and dirty, remember I used to scoop horse-dooky for free too, just to get to ride from time to time!

baitedstorm:
The viz I saw on the Breakers and at the Trench seemed much better then 40-50, but heck.... that man's been in the water a whole lot longer than me. :eyebrow:

Vickie,
We men know that women can't measure... We've been lying to you for a long time... :rofl:

Al

:laughing: very true Al..... Hey, did you get into any sea lice?

More and more keep popping up on me, this so sucks :crying:

I found out last night that I ran into a swarm of the sea lice critters on Sunday. Plus one of the cats brought another tree frog into the house at 2am, and this was after two the night before. Fun stuff.

Tom Winters:
I found out last night that I ran into a swarm of the sea lice critters on Sunday. Plus one of the cats brought another tree frog into the house at 2am, and this was after two the night before. Fun stuff.

It's got to be 5 o'clock somewhere!!!

I wonder why there is a delay before the sea lice welps appear.. strange, I usually have to wait a full 48 hours before they stop popping up.

baitedstorm:
:laughing: very true Al..... Hey, did you get into any sea lice?

More and more keep popping up on me, this so sucks :crying:

Nope! I guess I got lucky.

Hey Vickie, I Met You A Few Times Allready Most Recently With The C & N Deaf Group.i'm The One On The Top Right "oscar".it's Been A Pleasure Diving With You All.tell Lil Mickey To Keep The Watermelon Off The Ground Or I'll Tell Captain "lol". You All Take Care!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom