Painting your Fins - Anyone Ever Try This?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There wasn't a contest, so how and what did I win? No, so I rarely participate in arguments. I do like intelligent discussions.

Peter_C:
You mean shooting into the air, just like Cheney?...

Peter,

Many thanks for bringing the topic back to hunting... After successfully hi-jacking the thread to the grand topic of waterfowling, I almost lost interest when Airsix remarked off topic...

Regarding the unfortunate upland quail hunting accident that Vice President Cheney was involved in, the hunters did in fact have on blaze orange safety vests as is the practice for upland hunting, unfortunately for Mr. Whittington he unwittingly approached the Vice President unannounced with the sitting sun at his back after separating from the party to search for a fallen quail... The work for a good or marginal dog, or in this case, the attorney that was tagging along with the boys...

Now we all know that the sun is brighter than a blaze orange hunting vest, in fact, Mr. Whittington, an attorney by profession and apparent part time gun dog, would have been invisible to anyone looking due west at that moment in time.... He paid the price for his silent and invisible tomfoolery as he was peppered with a few pellets from Vice President Cheney's 28-guage Perazzi shotgun as the Vice President swung and shot at a rising quail...

The 28-guage Perazzi happens to be one of my favorite upland guns, a true work of art, especially when engraved with this exotic nude female scene...

Yes that engraved Perazzi is a work of art..... Much too refined a gun for waterfowling where hunters wear full camo and share stories of the Old Duck Hunters Association, Inc...

Blue Moon

I had the idea of painting fins white to use to adjust the white balance when doing
underwater photography or getting a pair of white fins, don't know if it would work well or not.
--

Walter:
There wasn't a contest, so how and what did I win? No, so I rarely participate in arguments. I do like intelligent discussions.

Haha you win; well nothing then :D

I just felt you like were arguing a point to argue and not agree or offer a solution on anything. That after all is the way many people feel is the only way to play on the internet. Yes, I too like to have intelligent discussions.

As I said in a previous post I am not a hunter, but did just pick up some kill from Safeway...It tasted GOOD!

Once painted "Dr. Teeth" smiling lips and teeth (one gold) on my second-stage. Lips are still there, white teeth floated away at 60' but still have the gold one. Look like a prize-fighter.
A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom