Question "Page could not be loaded" Error Message when trying to access SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
BoltSnap

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I keep getting the error message in the attached picture frequently when trying to access SB. I have no issues with accessing other pages on the internet when this issue comes up with SB. I get the error message on my laptop as well as my phone using different internet providers and different web browsers. Other websites are accessible on all other browsers and internet services I use.

This issue started to occur over the last few months but is now happening more often and for longer duration. It happens several times during the day.

NOTE: I have done reboots and shutdowns but problem still persists.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 103024.jpg

SB goes down from time to time. Server not available should be a clear indicator that they just have to wait. Clearing caches credentials are not going to help with a 503. HTTP response status codes - HTTP | MDN

Thanks for the input. I did look at the times on the postings; I would have though that 1h53min would have been plenty of time for you to have seen the critical message.

Service wasn't available??

But most important questions, who the heck died and put you in charge to police everyone? Can you please just take a step back and let us work to find a solution here instead of your typical side distractions?

Sorry you are having a bad day. Clearly the problem is known and being worked on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom