PADI vs NAUI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I'm a noob trying to decide on what kind of training to get and I came across this post. Good lord. Reading this dive thread is as exhausting as any facebook thread on religion or politics. Jesus, everyone needs to calm down. All some of us want to do is go underwater and look at some fu*king fish.

I suspect that since the last post on here was almost four years ago folks have calmed down by now.

Yeah, you're calm... you just finished diving with sea lions for a week while the rest of us have been cooped up reading silly threads like this. :)

I suspect that since the last post on here was almost four years ago folks have calmed down by now.

We ended up up in arms and fought a bloody civil war here in Libya since then just to get the the anger out and clam down because of this post. Feel better now.

:)

We ended up up in arms and fought a bloody civil war here in Libya since then just to get the the anger out and clam down because of this post. Feel better now.

:)

Hey Buddy,

I visited your FB page and you have many awesome photos!

I had to do this on purpose. My mask was kicked off a boat 27ft down. Went down maskless and breathing. Don't see the issue or big deal. Found my mask and put it on at depth - as I was trained to.

santa

I had to do this on purpose. My mask was kicked off a boat 27ft down. Went down maskless and breathing. Don't see the issue or big deal. Found my mask and put it on at depth - as I was trained to.

santa
Isn’t the safest thing to surface, get a mask and search for your other mask ?

NAUI does require full madk removal during the course both in class/pool time and open water?
Just completed my open water with Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier, was a great time.

Back
Top Bottom