Any Reason to Stay NAUI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the results the same?
For a good student and instructor, yes, For a poor student or a poor instructor, not likely.
Why do you even ask?

For a good student and instructor, yes, For a poor student or a poor instructor, not likely.
Why do you even ask?

I visited the NAUI shop. The Robin chick I talked to on the phone a couple times wasnt there. The guy there seemed pretty good and was one of the instructors. He had me try on some 7mm wetsuits so I can get read for Ohio quarry diving.

Overall a good shop. Im not ready for AOW yet(IMO) but I have been to numerous shops and met some good people. Im trying to determine which instructors seem the best.

Just curious.
Im curious also. I am trying to figure out my best path to AOW. So far NAUI, SSI and PADI instructors seem great. This is based purely on my AO.

Im curious also. I am trying to figure out my best path to AOW. So far NAUI, SSI and PADI instructors seem great. This is based purely on my AO.
AO?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom