PADI training in English in Korea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post my website and info for people, especially expats, who live in Korea and want to learn how to scuba in English. I've heard from a couple of expats that it is hard to find Instructors in Korea who speak English. I can offer classroom training and swimming pool training here in Seoul at whatever time is convenient for you. Then it's your choice if you want to finish up the Open Water training at the East Coast, Cheju-do, OR you might want to finish this training in a tropical locale. In that case, I would give you a referral form and if you want, point you to my contacts in the Philippines (Puerto Galera).

Of course, Korean students are also quite welcome! Actually, learning scuba in English might be very beneficial to students who want to practice or improve their English fluency. This is a great opportunity to use English for real communication activities instead of the normal classroom routine! Use English to achieve some practical goals...

Thanks for reading this--just wanted to post this info. Please contact me if you are interested at my email address or check out my website: www.brianjstuart.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom