PADI Patches - Where do you get them and how do you wear them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J.R.:
OH, YEA... well... I gotta' "EPCOT" towel... AND blue one!!! ... and that's w... ummm... "Google" did ya' say? ... and NOBODY else has one??? Sweet... so, like, do ya' know where I could find one??? :rofl3: :rofl3:

Google sent them out to certain advertisers several years ago. I've never seen another one. It is a great icebreaker to have a Google beach towel. :D

LetterBoy:
I found this somewhere not sure where though . . . I think it fits well here . . .

._____________^_.
|' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '|_\
|*WAMBULANCE* - |i<<
I________________|I
..""(@)"""""""""(@)"............

:D :D :D
I unfortunantly, being a Leo and the baby of the family, have to walk that Confidence/Cocky line every day in everything I do. :crafty:

and the Wambulance is for you :p

TheRedHead:
Google sent them out to certain advertisers several years ago. I've never seen another one. It is a great icebreaker to have a Google beach towel. :D

aWWW. Sheesh... *now* I've got "towel envy" on top of my *patch envy*... probably gonna' have to start prowling e-bay or something... :chicken:

I'm gonna' need a bigger dive bag... tee-hee...

Dang, now they're selling them. Time to go generic towel. *sigh*

TheRedHead:
Dang, now they're selling them. Time to go generic towel. *sigh*

Sorry hun.

Just when I was going to ask you to come out this way to dive and show me your towel. :(

TheRedHead:

I thought you lost your google towel Saturday night, or was that your bikini? I'm confused.:huh:

ONESPEED:
I thought you lost your google towel Saturday night, or was that your bikini? I'm confused.:huh:

:maniac:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom