PADI IDC is killing me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcosis,
I was just curious how the IE is going for you, I start my AI in May and the OWSI in July followed by the IE August 2 and 3rd. Good luck, look foward to hearing about it .

Hey Narcosis,

I hope its going smooth for you. I'm glad to find this post and all the advice. I'm starting my AI in a few weeks and its set up to do over the course of about 8 weeks, just part-time. Like one of the others who responded, its been a while since I took the DM exams and I definitely need to break out the wheel and book and physics stuff again!

TC

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind advice. I've past the IE and I'm now an Instructor!

What they say is true. The training (IDC) is much harder than the IE, and the Instructor Examiner really did come off as wanting us all to pass.

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind advice. I've past the IE and I'm now an Instructor!

What they say is true. The training (IDC) is much harder than the IE, and the Instructor Examiner really did come off as wanting us all to pass.

CONGRATULATIONS!

My IDC class is over, but our CD will do one more session next Sunday to practice - once more - the 20 DM skills. Then we will have the IE on the 26/27

I really hope you are right!

Regards

I_AM

Congrats!! :cheers:

Tonight is my last IDC class session. We're doing open water stuff this weekend, will have a session next week to review any last minute stuff for the IE (26/27) and make sure we have and will bring everything we need. Almost there.

So...Feeling like crawling up in that ball paid off...GREAT JOB and Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom