PADI Cert Card Delays per Covid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since April 2020, PADI issues only electronic c-card to the students in most part of the world. You can sign-in to PADI apps and check your certification level.

At least as of a couple of months ago the US is still plastic with the ecards being another $30 ish.

Since April 2020, PADI issues only electronic c-card to the students in most part of the world. You can sign-in to PADI apps and check your certification level.
Not true in the US.

I can't see my cert card on the PADI app I just downloaded. It shows my ReActivate course, but not my original cert from 1992. It says, "no e-cards"...

Since April 2020, PADI issues only electronic c-card to the students in most part of the world.

My students are getting regular cards mailed to them.

Here in Asia Pacific, my students get only e-card (in my PIC online shown only e-card options).

Not sure how many more times this needs to be posted: PADI Asia Pacific sends e-cards; PADI Americas does not, just plastic cards in the mail. Although, you can purchase an e-card in addition, if you want.

I took my Zombie Apocalypse Diver class on Saturday, September 26, and received the card in the mail on Monday, October 5. In the past when I haven’t received a card in the mail, it was because it went to the dive shop and they wanted me to pick it up there.

Back
Top Bottom