Wanted PADI AOW & RESCUE MANUAL (HELP need for IDC course)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going into the IDC (AI & OWSI) in a week and cant find my copies of the PADI advanced open water manual and the PADI rescue diver manual. I'm looking to save some money. Can anyone do with out these and help me out?

Soon to be Instructor
Kris
KCDC1322@gmail.com

try going to Leisure pro site- cheapest prices for PADI materials-I send links to my students to purchase. Also you could try ebay but would not have t in time- with LP get in a couple of days. Also a good tip for IDC is to go to youtube Utilla dive center has some great videos on IDC training.

I'm going into the IDC (AI & OWSI) in a week and cant find my copies of the PADI advanced open water manual and the PADI rescue diver manual. I'm looking to save some money. Can anyone do with out these and help me out?

Soon to be Instructor
Kris
KCDC1322@gmail.com
The AOW water (Adventures in diving) can be bought on Amazon. I think I paid $30

Generally, at IDC you can get a deal to purchase the E copies of all the manuals from OW to DM via the region manager

The E copy gets automatically updated.

As an instructor you should have the latest version of the manual for each course you’re going to teach

The easiest way to save money on IDC is not to take it. The fees you’ve paid so far are just the start.....

Generally, at IDC you can get a deal to purchase the E copies of all the manuals from OW to DM via the region manager

The E copy gets automatically updated.

As an instructor you should have the latest version of the manual for each course you’re going to teach

The easiest way to save money on IDC is not to take it. The fees you’ve paid so far are just the start.....

YOU ARE WISE...

Before you buy anything, don't forget if they don't have proof you bought everything from headquarters and is registered on your account they will make you purchase it. You are not allowed to buy it used or from someone else. Double check and get an affirmative in writing if anyone says otherwise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom