Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddscientific

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

We've come across a few posts regarding Oxygen and CO sensors when testing Oxygen concentrations and the presence of CO,

We'd like to help with any technical questions or support any members have.

DD-Scientific

Hello all,

We've come across a few posts regarding Oxygen and CO sensors when testing Oxygen concentrations and the presence of CO,

We'd like to help with any technical questions or support any members have.

DD-Scientific
What products do you have that will measure O2 between 21% and 99% and CO between O ppm and 10ppm?

What products do you have that will measure O2 between 21% and 99% and CO between O ppm and 10ppm?
Hi John,

We have a range of sensors for O2 and CO.

The two that may be of interest to you are the S+4 2ECO and the S+DOX,

attached are the datasheets

Attachments

• S+DOX Datasheet Iss 1 .pdf
    431.7 KB · Views: 109
  • GS+4 2ECO datasheet Iss 1.pdf
    272.1 KB · Views: 110
It's a niche market but have you considered making a CO sensor that will work in the Analox EII CO units? As far as I can tell the original company stopped making them and the sensors are hard to find at anything close to a reasonable price.

Analox CO Sensor.png

It's a niche market but have you considered making a CO sensor that will work in the Analox EII CO units? As far as I can tell the original company stopped making them and the sensors are hard to find at anything close to a reasonable price.

View attachment 736545
Hi Dan, What's the diameter and pitch of the threaded section? and the working range of the sensor? it's possible that we may have a solution for you but it is hard to tell from the picture

Hi Dan, What's the diameter and pitch of the threaded section? and the working range of the sensor? it's possible that we may have a solution for you but it is hard to tell from the picture

I expect it is M16 x 1.0P METRIC FINE PITCH, the same as their oxygen sensor.

Looks like a standard 4-series 3-pin CO sensor inserted into their green housing. Something like your GS+4CO2H or even GS+4CO might do the trick but sadly I don't have an EII CO detector to play with.

Here are some photos and the detector specification...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sorry for the long delay... lost my thread gauge and had to get a new one lol.

MadUKDiver is correct, its M16 1.0P. Here's a quick illustration of the measurements (I neglected to measure the diameter of the pins themselves)

If it helps I would be more than willing to ship my old sensor to you if needed. I could also send the analyser itself for testing (that part I'd need back :wink: )

CO Sensor.png

Back
Top Bottom