Out with the old, in with the new.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yeah, so we all know the Bronco of Doom is a beast to which has brought the ends to many civilizations, people, and creatures. She strikers fear in the hearts of millions and drinks more gasoline than the entirety of Alabama's monster truck club. While this is all good and fun, I needed something a little more economical... and I was tired of the girls running scared at the sight of my truck. :11:

I picked up a 2003 VW Jetta Saturday with a little 2L 4cyl motor that gets 32mpg highway :) It has all the room I need for camping and diving. She looks pretty clean too.

So... She needs a name. -Suggestions?!?-

Jetta435.jpg

Jetta439.jpg

Jetta446.jpg

Jetta452.jpg

With you diving that cold water and all you must be turning a shade of blue. We'll just have to call it the Smurf Mobile

She sure is a beauty. With you being Bug Man and it being a VW I like the name "The Bug Mobile"

Great names so far, but way too cutesy!

It has to atleast slightly strike fear into the hearts of my enemies :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Great names so far, but way too cutesy!

It has to atleast slightly strike fear into the hearts of my enemies :D

über unterwasseratemgerätwagen is too cutesy?

über unterwasseratemgerätwagen says "ve have vays of makink you talk!"

Congrats. on your new ScubaWagon Mat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom