Our new products have arrived!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Piranha has added more new products to its inventory starting with an 8 Foot High Viz Orange SMB "Ocean Model", a Deluxe Underwater Notebook w/Denier Cover and we have also added 2 new colors to our Magnetic Hose Holders!!
We now have finger spools with YELLOW spool bodies and white line in 50’, 75’, 100’ and 167’ foot spools at great pricing!!

And there is much more to see!! There will be more new products coming in the next few weeks so keep checking back!!

There have been some visual changes to our Site and would like to hear your feedback on the new look!!
This week’s sale is limited to in stock items only.... No Backorders!
Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!!

Come visit us at Piranha Dive Manufacturing and click on our HOT DEALS tab at the top of our website!!

Sale runs until Midnight EST Wednesday, January 24th.

Cheers

Eric

To anyone who needs gear:I called and ordered a tank on Wednesday the 17th and it showed up here this am! I talked to Randy on the phone and he was great to deal with and knew what he was talking about. Piranha is a good place to do business with and I will continue to order from them in the future. Great gear and great internet dive shop experience. Thanks again.

For the record my only affiliation with Piranha Dive MFG is the tank purchase-Not an employee!

Have to give kudos to Randy as well.

I placed an order for some hoses (worth less than $80). Yesterday I got a phone call from Randy to suggest best way of shipping it north of the border. Will definitely order from them again in near future!

I've made a few purchases and have been happy as welll. Thosemagnetic hose holders with clips is something I thought of a long time ago, but have never seen them on the market. I am not a fan of the plastic clips, but I suppose they can be replaced with a metal clip.

In any regard, those magnetic holders seem like an excellent idea. Do they screw with a compass that is on a console?

I ordered 3 SPGs and hoses yesterday and once they determiend the actual shipping they refunded me $4 automatically. Didn't pocket the extra like many would do.

Based off of that experience, I spent the last 2 hrs browsing and buliding a list for next week.

I ordered 3 SPGs and hoses yesterday and once they determiend the actual shipping they refunded me $4 automatically. Didn't pocket the extra like many would do.

Based off of that experience, I spent the last 2 hrs browsing and buliding a list for next week.

Every time I have ordered online with them, I have had a shipping refund.

Every time I have ordered online with them, I have had a shipping refund.

I got a shipping refund with my purchase as well, will definitely go through them again the next time I need to order some more gear.

just got my stuff from them on Friday, very good service also got a shipping refund,i will order again from them

the 8 foot SMB ... does it also have a "duck valve" on the bottom so you can inflate it by purging a reg under it? ... unsure abut it in the spec's.

and will you offer it in a dayglow yellow color as well? ( some trials suggest that dayglow yellow is more visable under less than sunny conditions)

Piranha has added more new products to its inventory starting with an 8 Foot High Viz Orange SMB "Ocean Model", a Deluxe Underwater Notebook w/Denier Cover and we have also added 2 new colors to our Magnetic Hose Holders!!
We now have finger spools with YELLOW spool bodies and white line in 50’, 75’, 100’ and 167’ foot spools at great pricing!!

And there is much more to see!! There will be more new products coming in the next few weeks so keep checking back!!

There have been some visual changes to our Site and would like to hear your feedback on the new look!!
This week’s sale is limited to in stock items only.... No Backorders!
Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!!

Come visit us at Piranha Dive Manufacturing and click on our HOT DEALS tab at the top of our website!!

Sale runs until Midnight EST Wednesday, January 24th.

Cheers

Eric

The magnetic hose holders sound like a really clevel idea. Has anybody tried using a compass around them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom