Our local reefs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
do you know if fishing be permitted in these sites as well?

I believe it is not allowed in sites tagged as marine sanctuaries.

Joel should be able to give more details on it.

The amendment is for regulated activities in the three sanctuaries. Actually, there should be no activities at all there now. No fishing allowed and no scuba diving. I am going to the hearing tomorrow morning. Will keep you guys informed. I will be representing the resorts and if Joey Fullon goes, he will be representing the divers. If Dr. Mike Perez goes, then he is for the professionals.

First hearing is done. No objections to the amendment. Second hearing is on the 28th of December in Bagalangit for the Cathdral Sanctuary.

I attached a copy of the amendment in Maniladiverpos and diversions e groups. Maybe you can look at it.

solanabezo:
First hearing is done. No objections to the amendment. Second hearing is on the 28th of December in Bagalangit for the Cathdral Sanctuary.

I attached a copy of the amendment in Maniladiverpos and diversions e groups. Maybe you can look at it.

thanks for the update

solanabezo:

can you attach a copy here?

thanks

Jag

good luck to the end result of the amendment with a flawed regulation..... implementation ..... ha, i never saw any trainings for the people to enforce the supposedly plan to protect the reef.

solanabezo:

Hello Joel,
I was wondering what happened during the 2nd hearing last dec. 28? I was also wondering about the buoys installation that you proposed for the tingloy divesites. :)

Axua:
Hello Joel,
I was wondering what happened during the 2nd hearing last dec. 28? I was also wondering about the buoys installation that you proposed for the tingloy divesites. :)

i second the wonder

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom