other hobbies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:mean: Let's see, shooting, camping, visiting other countries, running, bicycling (mountain), action adventure movies, any and all outdoor sports, but most of all DIVING!!!!!

Rich :)

Hobbies: Paintball,History mainly WWII,Rollercoasters,Diving,Video games,Movies and other things I can't seem to think of at the moment.

Current: Golf, skiing and books. (Robert Jordan and David Weber) Heavy on the golf.

Past: Elk hunting (archery), photography, running, chess, computers, coin collecting, watching movies and guns (the hunting kind.)

Hmm...........kayla should be getting back from her first dive in the pool soon I would like to hear how it went.

Reading...usually 3 or 4 books at a time...one in the bathroom, one in the car, one by my bed and one to carry around.

Horses...used to show competitively, now we just hack around in my 950,000 acre back yard (no I'm not a zillionaire...I live in the middle of the Carson National Forest.

Gardening...especially odd/old medicinal herbs

Problem Solving....solving everything from what to do withteh swaety TNT my nieghbor 's kids found at 10:30 on a Sunday night to how to find long lost loves...ad infinitum.

Classes don't start until 6:00. We don't go into the pool tonight, not until tomorrow night anyway.... Today we are just getting fit for our gear. I'll still let ya know how things went though!!

Kayla:)

My other primary hobby is skydiving......nothing like hurling yourself out of an airplane at 15,000ft and cruising toward the ground at 180mph with 4-10 of your best friends.. :D

Mike

Oops musta read you're post wrong:( well eighter way good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom