other hobbies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
O.K. One last thing before I go to bed. I was just wondering how many of you guys have other hobbies besides diving. Mine include: history, my favorite The Civil War, and school. Just thought maybe there would be an interesting hobby or two out ther some where! :)

Kayla:)

Other Hobbies?

Cars - I love modifying cars. All kinds. From Domestics, to imports, to trucks.

Firearms - I used to be a NRA instructor, and worked for a firearms dealer for 3 years.

Politics - I am a very vocal conservative Republican. I love to debate policy with anyone.

Cars - I just love driving my Honda NSX

Shooting - clay pigeons with either a 12 or 20 gauge o/u and also instructing

Golf - frustrating but good for fresh air

Exercise - I enjoy food and drink too much so exercise in my local gym is the only way to keep my weight under control.

Originally posted by Welshman
Cars - I just love driving my Honda NSX

Just so you know, I am cussing you under my breath. Not only because you have a NSX, but becuase yours has the Honda "H" on it and not that damn Acura "A"!

Big James

You're right . It is a great car. I'd always wanted a Ferrari and was looking to buy a 328. I drove one and was disappointed. Heavy steering, mediocre handling and not much grunt until you got to 5,000 rpm+. Also noisy as hell even when cruising. So I'm thinking what to do next when a little bell rang in my subconscious and I remembered the NSX, the car that Ayrton Senna helped develop. I was sold as soon as I test drove it. This car is beautifully built, has terrific performance, looks as good as the Ferrari IMO and can carry enough luggage for my wife and I for a week away. We took it to the San Marino GP last year and got lots of admiring looks. We even drew a crowd in Bologna. Most Italians had never seen one.

As for the H as opposed to the A, I wouldn't mind. It's just so nicely understated.

Archery and helping my Dad rebuild his 68 Chevy.

Chad

This goes beyond hobbies to other intrests in general, but the short list is:
Religion, Family, Photography, Watercolor Painting, Pencil Sketching, Ceramics, Gardening, Weight Training, Bicycling, Swimming, Hiking, Backpacking, Campming, Fishing, Reading, Wondering, Traveling, Paintball, Sightseeing, Movies, Calligraphy, Remodeling, Sewing...

Ham radio, Storm Spotting, Sailing, Just about anything to do with the water!

Mark

Oh yea, and Diving!

Hmmm is there time left after diving...

I play golf, mountian bike, have started running... hanging out with my two kids... rollerblades...

somewhere in the middle of all of that I find time to work and go out on a date every now and again... No wonder I'm tired on Monday mornings :D

Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom