Oronogo July 5-6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beperkins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Everybody,
I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and do a little diving this upcoming weekend?
Thanks
Ben

Love to meet up. I'm in Oklahoma City, putting together a car load or two to drive up on the 5th, maybe camp overnight. What time are you thinking of getting there?

The gates open at 9am and I was thinking of getting there shortly after. I will be driving a green tahoe. Hope to see you there!
Ben

Looking forward to meeting you guys! See you there.

DW

We're leaving Edmond at 7:00 AM (groan...) Should be wet by 10:30 :)

what were the conditions like. I am going to try to head that way in a few weeks. I will post on here when I head that way if anyone wants to join me

Vis was pretty consistent 15-20 feet down to 130′. Surface temp 85, bottom 50-53. Thermocline at 22-25′.
My first time, so I don’t have a reference for the water level, but it seemed to match the map pretty close.
The dives were interesting and challenging. Relaxed with new buddies during the SI.
My new favorite (inland) dive site! I'll be happy to join you. We're looking at the 19th and/or 26th as possibilities.

Was good to meet and dive with you beperkins, and you too Malibu. Hope we can all meet again and dive.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom