St. lucia in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgkv

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I want to spend my 72nd birthday diving in St. Lucia in July, I understand it is the rainy season. Has anyone been there in July, how bad was it. Do they dive in the rain anyways? Thanks all.

We were there many years ago in Aug and it was mostly hot and muggy. If it did rain, it did not last long. I do remember some overcast days. We did go diving anytime we wanted so rain did not interfere. I think we were there during a particularly hot summer so we did have a shallow dive with nearly 90F water.
July and August are ramping up to more rain but those are based on averages. It could rain alot or not at all.

there is significant run off from the mountains into the sea when it rains there. on our trip the dive outfit did not want to go diving after it rained as it reduced viz quite a bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom