Orlando UNTIED Meet-N-Greet!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, do you understand the rock and the turtle comment, then?

Today IS a good day, but it would be better if I were diving today.

Sorry I missed running down to Orlando for the meet and greet. I just got back from Grand Bahamas and a week of great diving. The water was rough, 3 days had the smoke from Florida, my SD card with about 300 pictures smoked (had my shark and Theo's pictures on it) and we could not get on our flight home due to overbooking. We ended up flying from Freeport to Ft Lauderdale to Key West to Orlando which only took 9 hours instead of 2. Damn what good diving though:D:D:D

Where is the club forum? I see Tampa has one. Doesn't the Central area have enough peeps?

scubafool:
So, do you understand the rock and the turtle comment, then?

Today IS a good day, but it would be better if I were diving today.

:confused: ----i dont! thats why today would be a good day to make me aware of what it is :D

Looks like I showed up on the boards just a few days too late for all the Orlando fun. =)

But hello out there just the same from another Orlando local here! The low-down-financial-blues kept me out of the water last year, but it's all behind me now and time to get back out there this year.

So, nice to meet y'all out there in internet land. =)

Where is d anywhoozle? What did you guys do to her at the party: :arrr: She hasn't posted since :confused: I hope you guys didn't run her off. We need all the dive chickie's we have around here :multi:

scubafool:
I was wondering the same thing myself.

She has been on, just not posted. :ne_nau:

it sure is nice to be missed!!

i've been in the keys for the past several days...UNDERWATER!! :)
(just a couple quick peeks into my PMs...no real quality time on the SB...but i'll change that!)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom