Orcas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya'll have fun Don.I'll be stayin on the boat with 3 fingered Sally.
I'm lost? :confused: Y'all is a contraction thru elision of You all, but I see people type Ya'll and wonder what words they are deriving that from? :idk:

I used to visit a bar called Ya'll come back and asked them, but they just sold beer.

I get confused a lot actually. :silly:

"y'all" is singular, and "all y'all" is plural. Even I know that and I'm not even from Texas. :D

"y'all" is singular, and "all y'all" is plural. Even I know that and I'm not even from Texas. :D
Would you like some lessons in Texan? You is singular, "y'all" is plural, and "all y'all" is poetic. :wink:

You would not walk into a room with one other person and say "How are you all?"

So anyone seen the tuxedo dolphins recently?

re moray attacks here are some tales i have been told. i believe them but have never researched.
1- the spotted are more aggressive than the green.
2- their bite is like a bulldog in that they never ever release, even after being sliced in two.
3- another nice thing about their bite is that their saliva has a blood thinner in it.
re orca attacks on humans, i recall seeing a video somewhere, probably on youtube. it showed an orca tipping over a kayak. then it left the human wet but unharmed. maybe it looked like a seal from underneath?

Back
Top Bottom