Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive: 8/22, 6 pm, Cove 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Snap! The weezle is scheduled to arrive on Friday, and I have a meeting in downtown at 3:45 on Tuesday. Looks like this girl has the perfect excuse to come play afterall.

Well it's final, I won't be diving Tuesday or Monday for that matter. Work is making me fly to South Dakota.:( Have fun and post reports!

Pez7378:
Well it's final, I won't be diving Tuesday or Monday for that matter. Work is making me fly to South Dakota.:( Have fun and post reports!

Damn Chris, I was looking forward to catching up. Travel safe, let's get that practice dive in when you get back.

-Doug

Looks like I may be out of town on a list minute trip on Tuesday... I won't know until this weekend, but if I am I'm going to be unhappy to say the least. (I start to get cranky when I don't get my regular tweak)

Just a reminder (and a last opportunity for people to spot the post) that this is happening tomorrow!

The last passenger ferry is at 6?

Well it's official -- I'm gone and won't be back until later in the week :( Have a safe dive everyone, and if you're up for a tweak this weekend drop me a PM

Scott

i still want to come! dropped my tanks off at nwsd today to get filled. hope they had time to fill them since! i'm totally newb, but i do dive a bpw with a long hose. i really didn't think that was too weird for a newb ... but i guess some people think it is! ;-) looking forward to meeting everyone!

Back
Top Bottom