Orca Bait "Big Buddy" dive: 8/22, 6 pm, Cove 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am definately in the novice catagory, for future reference. I won't know if I can make it until later this week, but I plan on attending regularly in the future.

Blitz, maybe we should pair you up with Bob, to keep you out of trouble . . . :D

NO -- Blitz is to be paired with me, the rookie.

Peter Guy:
NO -- Blitz is to be paired with me, the rookie.

Peter are you a rookie? Only way I could see you qualifying is MAYBE, and I reiterate MAYBE if you dive the BP/W again.

Marc is a good dive buddy, which is odd because he dives alone so much . . .

Well, that gets into the "Only if you are prepared to do the dive solo will I dive with you" philosophy from another thread!

TSandM:
Well, that gets into the "Only if you are prepared to do the dive solo will I dive with you" philosophy from another thread!

Uh oh, what have I done? I may wake up to this thread totally hijacked and having 600 posts . . .

I'm going to go run and hide now.

dsteding:
Peter are you a rookie? Only way I could see you qualifying is MAYBE, and I reiterate MAYBE if you dive the BP/W again.

anything other than a continuous band of webbing is just an accident waiting to happen...

Oh, Lamont, maybe I should pair YOU with Peter on Tuesday!

Oh geez, will I be sacrificed at the alter of the bp/w gods if I show up with my back inflate bc? I made my request a long time ago, my bp must be neon green, my webbing must be pink, and the wing must have gecko prints on it. :D

And in the presence of the company planning on attending I'm definitely the novice.

Back
Top Bottom