Orange Beach Winter Spearo/Lobster Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you guys have a full boat. Let me know when you'll are doing this and we can take two boats. We will take the Spearit and four other divers.

algulfdiver:
Thats the Plan. If all go that are on the list as of now we may be close to full.
I'm counting Paul and Mat.

Goodlord, are you saying Paul and I are so big we fill a boat on our own?!? :mooner:

algulfdiver:
Thats the Plan. If all go that are on the list as of now we may be close to full.
I'm counting Paul and Mat.
I would like to do a Trysler Grounds Trip in late Nov. or early Dec. but would certainly do one in Jan. if thats what Y'all want.:eyebrow:

I'm on the same page in November. Nov 18-19? T-day is the 23rd. Or Dec 2-3? I need to pick up a 119...:D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Goodlord, are you saying Paul and I are so big we fill a boat on our own?!? :mooner:

LOL.............. I have at least 3 more that I need to offer a spot. I'll let everyone know how many spots are open ASAP.
What about Dec. 2ed or 3ed?

paulwall:
I'm on the same page in November. Nov 18-19? T-day is the 23rd. Or Dec 2-3? I need to pick up a 119...:D

I could do the 19 of Nov. But, I'll be in Orlando and Ft Lauderdale the first two weeks of Nov.:D

algulfdiver:
I could do the 19 of Nov. But, I'll be in Orlando and Ft Lauderdale the first two weeks of Nov.:D

Good for you! I'm going to Boca in January (probably)

algulfdiver:
What about Dec. 2ed or 3ed?

That works for me, Mat will have to chime in here.

I'm planning on buying the newish car in early Dec, I can't commit to those dates until I get a better idea on what kind of down payment I can come up with :p

I'm planning on actually buying the car that weekend, so not me :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom