Orange Beach Winter Spearo/Lobster Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be good for a boat dive if its as late as January - funds are spoken for until then though...

This year? I'm guessing upper 60sF on the surface and lower 70sF at depth in early Dec.

I'm still OK for January, definately not able in Dec.

paulwall:
Jan 20-21 or Jan 27-28. I plan to be in Boca Raton over MLK weekend.
Boca Raton eh? MLK weekend eh? Diving eh? I am making my plans for that same weekend and thinking warm thoughts. Unfortunantly my non-diving spouse would want to spend the surface time shopping. I can't afford Boca with 2 kids in college! Maybe I'll let her shop as long as she doesn't buy anything. Do they charge anything for just looking?
Howard

philmottrek99and02:
Boca Raton eh? MLK weekend eh? Diving eh? I am making my plans for that same weekend and thinking warm thoughts. Unfortunantly my non-diving spouse would want to spend the surface time shopping. I can't afford Boca with 2 kids in college! Maybe I'll let her shop as long as she doesn't buy anything. Do they charge anything for just looking?
Howard

Come on down! I'll be diving with The Diversity (of Course!) and going after the elusive buggus humongous. Plenty of shopping in the area!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom