opinions on this suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thrillhouse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My dive shop is selling some of their 2005-model Bare Next-Gen dry suits to make way for newer models they're getting in. They're the only sort I've dove in to date, so I don't have a frame of reference for anything else; I'm still under 20 dives.

Anway, they've agreed to sell me one for $500. It's apparently in good condition, which I trust as they're a non-profit uni club run by people who love to dive. Still, what are the opinions of people on here regarding this brand/make/price?

BARE Canada / USA Currency Selection

There's the 2007 model from the Bare site, virtually the same make.

I have used the 2006 model for almost 2 years. It seems to wear pretty well. I have about 100 dives on it and no appreciable wear and the seals are still good. The price seems ok, but not great. I paid $800 plus shipping for mine with boots, hood, gloves, hose, and bag - brand new from divetank.com.

My dive shop is selling some of their 2005-model Bare Next-Gen dry suits to make way for newer models they're getting in. They're the only sort I've dove in to date, so I don't have a frame of reference for anything else; I'm still under 20 dives.

Anway, they've agreed to sell me one for $500. It's apparently in good condition, which I trust as they're a non-profit uni club run by people who love to dive. Still, what are the opinions of people on here regarding this brand/make/price?

BARE Canada / USA Currency Selection

There's the 2007 model from the Bare site, virtually the same make.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom