"Open Water" Filmmakers survive the Tsunami in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe this... the rain must be driving me insane. I actually went down to the local video store during a break and picked up "Open Water" and "Gangs of NY" since it is 2-for-1 day. I'm heading into the bedroom to watch the movie. If I don't post again today, I must have fainted from the shark encounter... but I doubt that since my last encounters were with the great whites at Guadalupe and a swell shark here in the dive park.

Dr. Bill

Rented the movie a week ago...not the greatest...only thing I got out of it was not to be introverted on a "cattle boat". The best thing to do is to slap the divemaster's butt and say "hows it going chief" when you board...he/she will never forget you after that.

This is usually what I do anyway! LOL

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh... it was so awful. How could Ebert give it a thumbs up (but then, I "fought" him on his review of "Cannery Row" 25 years ago when he laid into my icon, marine biologist Edward F. "Doc" Ricketts, as just an old drunk)? My non-diving housemate Iris watched the movie and at the end said "I could dive" (she doesn't but it certainly didn't scare her, except for the godawful script and acting).

Dr. Bill

Al Mialkovsky:
Deserves a photo...

45b8962b-5a37-46a2-b794-5815a8356545.jpg

She claims to be 27, records show her to be 37, who cares, she's pretty as all get out.

And she's not bad in that gratuitous nude scene either!

Poseidon8118:
Rented the movie a week ago...not the greatest...only thing I got out of it was not to be introverted on a "cattle boat". The best thing to do is to slap the divemaster's butt and say "hows it going chief" when you board...he/she will never forget you after that.

This is usually what I do anyway! LOL

You may want to rethink that theory - he may leave you out there after that in fear of another groping!!! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom