Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
How about the Cardinals? :D
You've got to be kidding......

I don't even support the Cardinals and I live less than 10mi. from their new stadium.

The only good thing about the new stadium - besides the fact that it wasn't built with taxpayer money - is that we have a great place for concerts and other events now.

woohoo!!! I'm red!!!

OK.. I was red.. now I am redder! I just went into Supporting Members Sponsor. Couldn't figure out a way to contribute so decided to go red-der... :) hope it helps.. BTW I don't run any dive business.... :wink:

My wonderful, wonderful friends... I thank you for your dedication and trying to get the word out by putting links in various forums to this thread. However, we try to hold our appeals to the same standards as we would hold others. If you want to spread the word, please but the link in signature by clicking on Edit Signature and pasting

[b]Please read the [url=www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=157169]Open Letter to Board Users[/url][/b]

in your signature. This is the acceptable way of doing this.

Again, I love and appreciate the HUGE support that I have recieved from this group, but we do have to live by the rules: even when this supports ScubaBoard.

I've gone red! I agree, it's time to give back to the place that has given me so much. Thanks NetDoc for all of your hard work and the rest of the SB team!

For all the advise and help I've received in the short time I've been here, I was happy to "Go Red". Can I suggest making this a sticky thread as it gets bumped from the new thread list pretty quickly. I think many members will want the chance to help out if they see this.

I LOVE THIS PLACE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME UNTIL LAST MONTH TO GO RED!!!!!

Being able to change that little line below your name is so worth it!!!

NetDoc,

I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into SB. I love it! :sappy: I just went red, too!

CBulla:
One only has to have been on the phone with Pete at any point over the last few weeks.. months... to understand how much of a toll this has taken on him. Some may have TOS'd in the towel but his love for diving and the community which this site has created in conjunction with the incredible amount of content this board has to offer has obviously been a driving factor. :)

There was that point where he shot himself in the foot... oops, I mean someone stepped on his foot :14:

I went Red-er some time ago, but prefer the au natural. Pete, see you tonight at the gathering!! Don't forget you sheep-skin leggings!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom