Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've just recently discovered this forum and have been impressed by the experiences and input of many of the members, I certainly would not want to see this place go anywhere. I went "Red" yesterday and have access to that forum but so far have not seen my name turn red.

Since webhosting pays for my scuba excursions I could probably donate some services that would be able to assist Scubaboard as well, just let me know!

Thanks Mark...

When you "Go Red!" you need to head to Edit User Groups and change the group you are affiliated with. We don't do this by default as we have a large group of anonymous supporters like... :D Well, if I told you they wouldn't be anonymous any more!

OK, I have gotten off my butt (okay I didn't really even have to get up!) and signed up like I have meant to for sometime now!

THANKS for everything so far SCUBABOARD and let the good times roll!!!!!

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

One only has to have been on the phone with Pete at any point over the last few weeks.. months... to understand how much of a toll this has taken on him. Some may have TOS'd in the towel but his love for diving and the community which this site has created in conjunction with the incredible amount of content this board has to offer has obviously been a driving factor. :)

I am ashamed to say that I put it off for far too long. But at $39.95 for a year, it's dirt cheap for what I get. I just became a supporting member. Thanks for making this place what it is Pete!

FD

fire_diver:
I am ashamed to say that I put it off for far too long. But at $39.95 for a year, it's dirt cheap for what I get. I just became a supporting member. Thanks for making this place what it is Pete!

FD
You realize of course that you can no longer support the Cowboys?
From now on you're a Redskins fan. :)

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LOL, you can never make me change!

FD

NetDoc:
I don't know what to say. Thanks Peter for starting this thread since you knew I wouldn't! Yes, our old server company has taken us to the cleaner for OVER $4000.00 these past few weeks, when they found out I was leaving them. They had access to two bank accounts and went ahead and took out funds. I hesitate to tell you what they really cost us in the long run: they have broken my back a few times this year.

They have tried to justify one withdrawal for $2500 but they refuse to even admit the other $1500. I have filed fraudulent use of a debit card with both institutions, and while one looks hopeful, I will probably be stuck with the other one. I realised they were incompetent months ago, I had no idea they were dishonest as well.

Again, for ALL of you sending funds or who have sent funs: thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I certainly hope you get this straighted out. And NEVER give out your debit card. At least with a credit card you can contest a charge. I only had to do that once, but it was settled in my favor.

I went Red yesterday. Don't post here very often but I'm here everyday looking, learning and enjoying. So I might as well do my part. I really don't think I can support the the redskins though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom