Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went RED just for the reason to help the place that helps me.

Ken abucs:
NETDOC, let us all know if you need a cash infusion right here in this thread. ALso sive us a paypal account.

PayPal = ScubaBoard, Inc based on having just used PayPal to "Go Red"

I prophecy that problems will now begin to quickly fade into our past....:eyebrow:

I prophecy that if everyone became a Supporting Member Net Doc would begin to rival Bill Gates.....:eyebrow: (well....maybe not quite.....thanks for your support though! :wink: )

I prophecy that NetDoc will run for President.........(woops.......that was supposed to be a secret......:11: )

Business Name: ScubaBoard, Inc
Email: paypal@Scubaboard.com

Let's all give what we can even if Pete doesn't need it - I'm sure he can always use it to upgrade the servers. All those photos that are coming back online have to take up serious amounts of diskspace.

D_B:
:lol: Ahhhh ... Now I see how it is ... twisting our arms, as it were :wink:
I hope you don't see it like that! :wink: (Well I know you don't really....:D )

Still - with all the problems that we've had I'm sure a sudden influx of supportative members doesn't hurt! :eyebrow:

Put it like this - personally I'm a Supporting member as well....but I'm really glad that I don't have to find the real money that keeps this place afloat......I probably wouldn't be able to afford to actually dive then! :D

I went Red yesterday - if that counts!

I don't know what to say. Thanks Peter for starting this thread since you knew I wouldn't! Yes, our old server company has taken us to the cleaner for OVER $4000.00 these past few weeks, when they found out I was leaving them. They had access to two bank accounts and went ahead and took out funds. I hesitate to tell you what they really cost us in the long run: they have broken my back a few times this year.

They have tried to justify one withdrawal for $2500 but they refuse to even admit the other $1500. I have filed fraudulent use of a debit card with both institutions, and while one looks hopeful, I will probably be stuck with the other one. I realised they were incompetent months ago, I had no idea they were dishonest as well.

Again, for ALL of you sending funds or who have sent funs: thanks from the bottom of my heart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom