One Day PADI Certification program/Divers Den

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry all I did make a mistake. , It is a referal. Sorry to all the people on here.

....Yes Stimpy4242 the only thing PATHETIC is you!!!!! And you know what I am talking about!!!!!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em? Chaz, I'll bet I can't really get a one day course from your shop, because I know that you have more integrity than to make a bunch of one day wonders up there in the frozen north, where proper skill development is a must. I know that some unscrupulous instructors up your way are more than happy to do a one day course for their unknowing students, then to turn them loose on us dive operators to fix, but I know that you care about your customers more than that, and rather than turning out dangers by the truckload, you'd rather teach folks to become divers.

I know you're frustrated. Hang in there. The customers you want know quality when they see it. And the ones that can't see the quality, you don't want them as customers anyway, for they can't recognize the true value that you offer.

I've learned to respect Wookie's opinions, so will try to dial back my highly negative response to this thread. But boy, it sure looks bad. It looks like how I don't want my sport to be represented to the public, and it looks like how I don't want the divers in the water around me to be trained. The fact that it culminates in a referral rather than a certification makes me feel no better.

I'll make it simple!!! Since you want to play dumb!!!!! Email to me about training procedures and then ask MAL . I say no more

With recreational activities taking a big hit due to the economy, I would hope that we could all be a little more tollerant, and do a lot more diving, and a lot less internet bit**ing. I do not know the op and I do not know the rest of you wound up lot. Howz about we all have a nice home brew or some sleepy time tea if thats your thing.
Eric

I guess these 2 guys know each other huh? I thought it was 2 good friends busting each other but apparently not. I see they live close to each other.

Stimpy, you fired the first shot. Not necessary with the apology from the OP which explained his mistake. What exactly does that NREMTP have to do with diving anyway?

I've learned to respect Wookie's opinions, so will try to dial back my highly negative response to this thread. But boy, it sure looks bad. It looks like how I don't want my sport to be represented to the public, and it looks like how I don't want the divers in the water around me to be trained. The fact that it culminates in a referral rather than a certification makes me feel no better.

Chaz doesn't really offer this course, he is frustrated that an independent instructor in his area does, and his certification agency won't do anything about it. Sometimes when we get frustrated, we fire from the hip. I do it myself. Chaz was looking for a highly negative response.

Also I had never changed my signature line. I was an instructor at Off The Wall Scuba, but it has been closed since the end of 2010. So please do not associate my posts with Off The Wall Scuba, that was my mistake.

Back
Top Bottom