On no island like Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem incapable of handling the truth.:shakehead: The only reason I'm dismissed [that's only what they claim publicly ] is it does not agree with thier Bonaire myth

"They" Tell me Pilot Fish, how many times have *we* (you and I) had this conversation?

How many times have I been involved in this "Bonaire Myth"?

How many times have I dismissed any proof you've provided?

Can you answer these questions?

My money is on NO. He is an :ummhat:

"They" Tell me Pilot Fish, how many times have *we* (you and I) had this conversation?

PiFi, you cited 10 more break ins. Surely you of all people can provide confirmation on these that you state as fact.

That's 10 break in's in the last two years. Some crime spree...

Crime stories about bonaire....

Clickable links in Google News. Please check them all.

robbery bonaire - Google Search

bonaire robbed - Google Search

break in bonaire - Google Search

Note, if you read these links, they are to Bonaire, Georgia.
theft bonaire - Google Search

crime bonaire - Google Search

This is the only story in the news I can find with a reference to any kind of crime or crime issue. (that happened on the island of Bonaire)
New Netherlands Antilles cabinet sworn in | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

Since we're comparing crime, here are links to a few stories about shootings and robbery on Grand Cayman, where people think crime doesn't exist.

Armed robbery suspects released on bail

Bank robbery in Savannah

One dead, one injured in nightclub shooting

Police search for masked gunmen

And residents reaction via letter to the editor to some of the increasing crime:

How many violent deaths, frequently by shooting, have there been since then that were also supposed to be wake up calls?

While the police are reportedly reacting to the latest murder by way of an increased and armed presence on the streets, how long will this last and how effective will it be?

Frankly, the effectiveness of the police and government responses to earlier horrifying events must be in some doubt because the carnage is apparently continuing.

Editorial: How many more wake up calls?

Apparently the police aren't very effective there either. Maybe they've been imported from Bonaire?

Read the board more closely and you will see these things have already been asked and answered.

If you ever go to Jamaica.... most of the TV channels in the rooms are US channels via Satellite. (as is on most Caribbean islands...)

but watch the local Jamaican evening news from Kingston.... The whole news show is mostly about crime and shoot-outs. It shows a much different stance on what goes on outside the resort walls.

Read the board more closely and you will see these things have already been asked and answered.

How about we assume that I have the reading and comprehension skills of a 3 year old and you lead me to them by posting links or quotes to these answers?

(It's funny how questions about me could have already been asked and answered).

so basically you're saying you can't answer jack squat.

You have no credible links or stories? nothing... nada... zilch.

I believe that there is crime on Bonaire. I just don't think that it's near as bad as you point out. and you haven't been in YEARS, so you have nothing but this internet forum rumor mongering to go by. so again, you have nothing... nada... zilch.

EDIT: I know how you like stuff in BOLD, so went back and highlighted a few things for you :thumb: **snicker**

Your skills are fine, just use them. At this point I seriously doubt we are talking about the same thing? There are no questions or answers about YOU, but a lot on crime on Bonaire, which I thought was the topic we were talking about?

How about we assume that I have the reading and comprehension skills of a 3 year old and you lead me to them by posting links or quotes to these answers?

(It's funny how questions about me could have already been asked and answered).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom