On no island like Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make over the top, exaggerated and incorrect posts like this and you expect readers in this thread to take you seriously? Really? You think it's unfair of many of us to suggest that your views on Bonaire are perhaps shaded and shaped by your ownership of a rental condo on Bonaire? :rofl3:

. Statistically Bonaire is one of the safest islands you will ever have the pleasure of visiting in the entire Caribbean.

Now you're talk'n.

At least now we are all on the same page for once. No more pretending, now can this rereshing bit of truth telling infect the Bonaire property owners? Especially the one who is trying to snow job anybody stupid enough to believe that Bonaire is the safest place in the Caribbean?

So it's safe to say that Mr Vince leaves his doors unlocked, his wallet on the porch while he is out either brushing his unicorn or dancing with the elves and fairies or picking up gum drops and lolli-pops from his candy tree?
Wow, let me explain it to you... MM was being "sarcastic"

sar·casm   [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Just so there is no mistake....

de·ri·sion   [dih-rizh-uhn] Show IPA
–noun
ridicule; mockery: The inept performance elicited derision from the audience.
an object of ridicule

To put it bluntly...

He was making a harsh or bitter mockery of crime on Roatan (where you fear for your life) vs. Bonaire...

Just spilled my grape juice. :rofl3::rofl3:

Now you're talk'n.

At least now we are all on the same page for once. No more pretending, now can this rereshing bit of truth telling infect the Bonaire property owners? Especially the one who is trying to snow job anybody stupid enough to believe that Bonaire is the safest place in the Caribbean?

So it's safe to say that Mr Vince leaves his doors unlocked, his wallet on the porch while he is out either brushing his unicorn or dancing with the elves and fairies or picking up gum drops and lolli-pops from his candy tree?

You make over the top, exaggerated and incorrect posts like this and you expect readers in this thread to take you seriously? Really? You think it's unfair of many of us to suggest that your views on Bonaire are perhaps shaded and shaped by your ownership of a rental condo on Bonaire? :rofl3:

Statistically Bonaire is one of the safest islands you will ever have the pleasure of visiting in the entire Caribbean.
Please supply proof of statements in red

In all fairness. Since we are playing the compare game: I have to admit that Bonaire comes up slightly better in the crime category than Bagdad
Please supply proof for statements in red

I found this article humorous, from the crime-free island of Grand Cayman:
Cayman is hardly crime free and hasn't been for I can't even tell you how many years.

Lighten up Francis.

So you have no real answers to the questions posed. Noted. And for the record, my name is not Francis.

Are you ready to start substantiating some of your claims so people can take you seriously?

And for the record, my name is not Francis. cool tech

Wow, let me explain it to you... he was being "sarcastic"

sar·casm   [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Just so there is no mistake....

de·ri·sion   [dih-rizh-uhn] Show IPA
–noun
ridicule; mockery: The inept performance elicited derision from the audience.
an object of ridicule

To put it bluntly...

Wow, let me explain it to you... MM was being "sarcastic" ..

Sarcastic or not, he's being truthful.

Don't tell me we have to add Roatan to the list of places that CoolTech and Mr Vince both believe are the safest places on earth?

What's the order? Is it Bonaire first and then Roatan or the other way around or is it a tie?

I get the feeling that had Mr. Vince owned property in Hiroshima, on August 7th 1945 he would have been telling everybody that Hiroshima is still a great place to visit, you can park anyplace now and the restaurants are never crowded.

Nice to see the Anti-Bonaire lobbyists still going strong still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom