oms goes dir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Genesis once bubbled...
the Sea Elite IS the Halcyon - minus the stamped "H" :)
...and my Sea Elite takes a full turn or two less to turn the valves on/off than my Halcyon.

in the stem threads.

Ok. The 1-1/2 turn on/off of the Sea Elites is real nice. Own a couple, like 'em a lot.

Genesis once bubbled...
the Sea Elite IS the Halcyon - minus the stamped "H" :)

Never mind O-ring already said it. :)

Chad

Genesis once bubbled...
in the stem threads.

Ok. The 1-1/2 turn on/off of the Sea Elites is real nice. Own a couple, like 'em a lot.
I like my Sea Elite better because of it...and it was cheaper..

O-ring once bubbled...

...and my Sea Elite takes a full turn or two less to turn the valves on/off than my Halcyon.

hmm...my Halcyons only turn about 1 1/4 turns from full off to full on. I guess I don't know who actually made them but they must have changed.

Oh, that's funny! It's like the cold war. this from the OMS site.-about two employees coming out of the Halcyon cold.

"two key employees have defected"

AND OMS is redesigning an ODIN reg.....what is the world of diving coming to??

...was that they were pretty impartial about gear as long as it was DIR. Let's hope that continues now that there is another player in the DIR gear space.

I'm all for the competition though...that can only be good for us in terms of selection, pricing, and availability. Maybe they can make scooters too...how about a "Garvin" scooter or a "Gavim"?

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Seeing that Halcyon is owned by the president of GUE this will be interesting to watch!

How so?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom