Omega Aquatics Amphibians Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just saw these in Sport Diver magazine, they look very nice and would definately make it easier for some to get in and out of their fins and boat.
http://www.omegaaquatics.com/

well I guess I'm the only one who thinks these are cool :)

dlndavid:

Are you kidding me?? I think they're great! Unfortunately, they're paddle fins, and I really dislike them.

But they seem great for shore diving......which I seriously hate but are the only ones I can afford! I'm mega mega short, so ugh, it's horrible trying to put on the fins while in surf zone. Sighs......

Will they really be able to stand up to the force of the waves in Southern CA while trying to get past them? It won't be awkward to try to walk in them?

You could always use them for shin pads in road hockey...:D

How much are they David?

dlndavid:
Yep

They just add parts to break in order to fix something that isn't a problem in the first place.

~Jess

So do you have manual roll up windows in your truck ? :D

Diver Dennis:
You could always use them for shin pads in road hockey...:D

How much are they David?
Don't know, but if you use them, you will die :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I saw these at DEMA. Novel idea, if not perhaps practical – I think it will be interesting to see how long the hinges and the clip which holds the blade in place while you dive will last over prolonged use. If they ever get past the prototype stage, of course!

Mark

dlndavid:
So do you have manual roll up windows in your truck ? :D
Yep! I have a silly automatic transmission though. Wish I didn't; when it is cold it doesn't like to shift out of 3rd gear into 4th.

~Jess

I HAVE to get me those FlipFins!

Dave

A sucker for new stuff!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom