Old diver but force fins newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad for him. My FF Pros are awesome. He doesn't know what he's missing.

Exactly my point. He doesn't like my fins, no problem, but as he doesn't like them nobody should like them in his opinion... And that's just plain STUPID... Must admit I'm quite fed up with that kind of 'hasty no thinking know all better than anyone else' attitude, seen it too often : about regulators, rigs, bcds, computer, you name it.

Exactly my point. He doesn't like my fins, no problem, but as he doesn't like them nobody should like them in his opinion... And that's just plain STUPID... Must admit I'm quite fed up with that kind of 'hasty no thinking know all better than anyone else' attitude, seen it too often : about regulators, rigs, bcds, computer, you name it.
Funny, as much as I love diving, I got really turned off to the people who have been running things. Back in the early 1960's Divers were much more open about new equipment. Then came the Rodallights with their testing of what is good or bad..who really cares, but it was good for the advertsing folks, main brand companies making cheap products in China. I have given over it and will be diving again soon...and Force Fin is strong and will grown again..we have plans. Thanks, Bob

Hang out the wetsuit 3 weeks ago, until next summer. Took out the dry suit. Darn... Rockboots and Force Fins won't go together. Pity... Still love my Force Fins though, but it will be hard not using them for a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom