Old diver but force fins newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, Your life’s work is thanks enough. If everyone gave 100 percent like you do, in their own fields, from baking, to roof repair, to teaching, to engineering,our joint quality of life would be the world’s envy. I wish we could all live in that world. I envy you for having the courage to keep making quality
products this long. It’s odd saying this to the outfitters of the seals so long ago. I can’t believe I have to. In any case, thank you for putting your massive brain behind products that don’t suck and don’t need to be trendy.

Bob, Your life’s work is thanks enough. If everyone gave 100 percent like you do, in their own fields, from baking, to roof repair, to teaching, to engineering,our joint quality of life would be the world’s envy. I wish we could all live in that world. I envy you for having the courage to keep making quality
products this long. It’s odd saying this to the outfitters of the seals so long ago. I can’t believe I have to. In any case, thank you for putting your massive brain behind products that don’t suck and don’t need to be trendy.
Thank you, will work harder again to Force the issue, sad to see the market going back to Jet Fins, looks like the "Split Fin" push dropped out, no surprise, they did it wrong. To find the real Split fin (coined the name) the Force Fin Foil Force is the way to go...Again you gave me HOPE...Love, Bob Evans

Thanks for the video and for the many comments since I was here last. :) I'm glad my initial message contributed to so large a debate.:thumb:

Sorry for not being around very much these days, but I'm preparing my next diving trip and guess which fins I gonna take ? :wink:

Back from my trip to the Azores. Loved it, especially the mobulas (and the local wines and cheese as well, but that's a different story :D)

Concerning my experience with my Force Fins Pro :

- the best when diving from an inflatable boat : easy to carry, to put them on on a small boat, to climb on the ladder
- tested them in strong current : no problem, although I still tend to kick to quickly with them sometimes
- very easy for frog kicking

In short : I DO love them :)

One thing to add : I've been among a group of divers lost at sea for 1h30 (no comment about that please, everything ended up fine). I was very glad to add those fins on, I could easily give some help to some other fellow divers who were a bit tired. We had been diving in strong current for about 50 minutes, then 1h30 at sea is rather longer than normal I'd say, but I never had any cramps and the fins were good on my feet.

Yesterday, a new pair of first times with my Force Fins on :

- a 200 fsw dive in the bay of Villefranche. It's was awesome, everything you could wish for while diving the Med. Fins once again perfect for this deep dive as before during shallower dives. :D

- my first negative comment about my fins, by a very competent and proficient diver, not even OW certified yet ! Do you believe it ? Anyway I was so happy about my dive that I let the jackass shoot the breeze. :p

- my first negative comment about my fins, by a very competent and proficient diver, not even OW certified yet ! Do you believe it ? Anyway I was so happy about my dive that I let the jackass shoot the breeze. :p

Apologies. What was the actual negative comment?

Yesterday, a new pair of first times with my Force Fins on :

- a 200 fsw dive in the bay of Villefranche. It's was awesome, everything you could wish for while diving the Med. Fins once again perfect for this deep dive as before during shallower dives. :D

Force Fin has hit on by so many people who had no idea of what they were saying. My friend Dan did more harm than most, and then that Diving publication with their #FAKE reporting. After 30 years of this ****, you just toss your hands up in the air and say wha the hell!!! But we did sell over one million Force fins and very few returned..so they are still the best fin around, but then ask one of my friends around the World.. Enjoy our hard work. Thanks JMBL

Apologies. What was the actual negative comment?

So unworthy of mentioning, I didn't even remember it now. Something like : are you sure those are fins ? And he wasn't joking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom