Old Aladin Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

usctrack

Reaction score
I'm Not sure if my fist message went through, so i'm sorry if this is a repeat. I am needing some help. I have just picked up an older Aladin Pro computer (3 button model - I think it was from 1991 time frame). Does anyone know where I can get a user manual for this thing?

Thanks
Nick
Columbia, SC:eek:ut:

The uwatec website only has info for the new 4 button model. Mine is from 1995 and I cannot find a guide anywhere. I can only get into dive plan and dive log modes - while on surface. Have no idea how to actually use the dive planner. NEED HELP.

Thanks

You can call ScubaPro directly. They should be able to help you out.

Edit after the coffee sets in:

Do you really want to be diving on a computer that is 7 years old?? New ones aren't that expensive compared to a trip to a chamber.

Have you tried emailing or calling Uwatec? That, or finding someone who has the manual you need and is will to zerox it is about your only hope.

As I recall the operation was pretty simple on those.

Tom

usctrack once bubbled...
The uwatec website only has info for the new 4 button model. Mine is from 1995 and I cannot find a guide anywhere. I can only get into dive plan and dive log modes - while on surface. Have no idea how to actually use the dive planner. NEED HELP.

Thanks
I have a Beachat Pro, basically the same computer as your Aladin with a different name stamped on it.

I only use it for a backup so never use the dive planning mode, and can not remember how to get there. I'll check it out later this week and let you know.

Subscribe to this thread & check it out later, i will get you an answer.

the old aladin pro dosn't have a dive plan mode. I tried to get a manual for mine but haven't been able to find one yet. check out the aladin sport, it has much the same features as the old aladin pro.

Not sure if this answers your question or not but you get into the diveplan mode by wet touching the two contacts on the right. It does not have the ability to diveplan "inwater" if that is what your asking.

I have the original manual for my Beuchat Aladin Pro, test date stamped on the back of 03/94. So i would guess they are the same computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, i'd be glad to help out if i can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom