Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roxanne,
See Post #5 for what we are bringing.
Keeping the meat a mystery because if a lot
of people say they are bringing Burgers, It will likely
be Dogs, Brats, or at least something different.
Just insuring that we have variety is all.

Definitely looking forward to this event
and all the great people that attend.

Roxanne,
See Post #5 for what we are bringing.
Keeping the meat a mystery because if a lot
of people say they are bringing Burgers, It will likely
be Dogs, Brats, or at least something different.
Just insuring that we have variety is all.

Definitely looking forward to this event
and all the great people that attend.

:shocked2: Thanks, I'll add it on next week and I missed adding ROBIBLER and Dani to the list too!

I'm bringing my usual BratWurst ... (SMILE)

Hey , if someone needs ICE , there is a self-serve ICE machine when you leave High Springs to turn on the road to go to Ginnie.
Air Fills: Cave East - just down the road from Ginnie
E.E. : US 27 and US 41
A new shop it opening in High Springs where Salvo used to be. (US Hwy 441)

There is a Winn-Dixie in High Springs , open 7 AM to 10 PM every day.
There is also a CVS Pharmacy right next to the Hardees.

If anyone has any logistics needs , let me know , and I can give directions etc.

I live in Fort White , which is just down the road on US 27 North from High Springs.

Tanx!
Jeano Beano

Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and non diet sodas, and juices for the kids for the group dinner. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes. And last but not least, Glow sticks for the galaxy dive.
Heath Sapp & Jim -
Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab -
JahJahwarrior & crd kats -
BrewoneOto & Shelli -
Insta - Gator & Cindy -
NetDoc & Mselenaous -
Jeandiver - Bratwurst , Brat Buns , Chippers , dippers AND Potato Salad , and maybe some baked beaners...(not homemade , store bought)
tvtec-diver & ????
scubadreaminn -
rox@ucf11 -

P.S. I'll also try to remember some freezer type bags for the er , breakerfeast. (EEK)

Beano

Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and non diet sodas, and juices for the kids for the group dinner. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes. And last but not least, Glow sticks for the galaxy dive.
Heath Sapp & Jim -
Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - Fixin's for S'mores, sturdy paper plates, paper towels, and some other stuff to be determined.
BrewoneOto & Shelli -
Insta - Gator & Cindy -
NetDoc & Mselenaous -
Jeandiver - Bratwurst , Brat Buns , Chippers , dippers AND Potato Salad , and maybe some baked beaners...(not homemade , store bought)
tvtec-diver & ????
scubadreaminn -
rox@ucf11 -

Heath Sapp & Jim -
Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - Fixin's for S'mores, sturdy paper plates, paper towels, and some other stuff to be determined.
BrewoneOto & Shelli -
Insta - Gator & Cindy - couple doz eggs, brats & buns, paper towels, condiments, lots of bottled water, (rum for Jenny), misc. stuff
NetDoc & Mselenaous -
tvtec-diver & ????
scubadreaminn -
rox@ucf11 -

nice. :)

Heath Sapp & Jim -
BrewoneOto & Shelli -
Insta - Gator & Cindy - couple doz eggs, brats & buns, paper towels, condiments, lots of bottled water, (rum for Jenny), misc. stuff
NetDoc & Mselenaous -
tvtec-diver & ????
scubadreaminn -
rox@ucf11 -
We will bring hotdogs and hotdog buns, 3 dozen eggs, Sandwich meat- Ham, Wraps for BK and case of water. See you there:D

Heath Sapp & Jim -Hotdogs and hotdog buns, 3 dozen eggs, Sandwich meat- Ham, Wraps for BK and case of water.
BrewoneOto & Shelli -Potato Salad, Eggs, & some kind of Meat (Mystery??) & some Meg-A-Size Glowsticks
NetDoc & Mselenaous -
tvtec-diver & ????
scubadreaminn -
rox@ucf11 -
ROBIBLER and Dani -

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom