Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW! We have had over 8000 view on this thread...

:endhijack: ?
I hope this puts us back on topic.

WOW! Lotta folks interested in Megadive. OK well maybe I've looked more than a few times :wink:

I can't wait for my 1st Galaxy Dive...and meeting so many SBers.

One week count down.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ok, put us down also for a big ole pot of green curry chicken and jasmine rice, Halloween candy, coffee pot with coffee and creamer. Will think of something else. What's everybody doing for dinner on Friday night? As much as I like going out for a big ole steak, I think we will pass this time round.

Anyone going down thurs night? My buddies and I are arriving Thurs night and diving all day Fri, then we have to head out Saturday :-/

Any suggestions on a dive computer for a beginner. I learned the manual way and currently have a Cressi Sub Mini 3 Gauge Console, but I'm thinking of getting a computer. What do some of you use?

I use 2 UWATEC Tec 2G's...it's not air integrated, so you'll still need a Brass Pressure Gauge. But if you want Air Integrated, I'd go with a Suunto Cobra 3...my 2 cents worth.

Anyone going down thurs night? My buddies and I are arriving Thurs night and diving all day Fri, then we have to head out Saturday :-/

I'll be there Thursday night, and will be leaving very, very early Sunday morning, like 4:00am early...wheee

Heck Tec, leaving that early, you probably would be better just to hang around the campfire! :D

Anybody have an extra dive light? My Princeton Tec switch broke and only have a small backup light.

Thanks, Rox for use of the light. What's for dinner? Mind if we join ya and bring some fixins'?
One other thing, anybody have an extra jet fin strap?

Making our list and checking it twice.

Pretty certain everybody's been naughty, but hopefully nice!

After last year's fiasco with all the Halloween traffic in Alachua, we're planning on dining in at the campsite on Friday night this time around.

Yeah Roxanne? Whats for dinner? Trying to make my meal plans for those "On Your Own" times. Maybe i will just stick with PB&J. It is always safe and easy to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom