Ok ladies, fess up, how many CD stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so some people don't get it. He wants to help, but he also wants to be left alone. That was my reference to the song. I bow out gracefully.

Ok, so some people don't get it. He wants to help, but he also wants to be left alone. That was my reference to the song. I bow out gracefully.

You're just not happy because you have to redecorate and add silk to the leather room..... It's okay. We understand.

and Denise, if you were a really good stalker, you would know that "no," like, "Restraining Order," is just a cry for affection. Didn't you read the handbook?

But seriously, if I have/had pictures, I would never post them publicly without permission of the subject. That is just rude. unless it's really funny. Than maybe.......
no. no. not even then.
Dragonfly!

So have I. Yes, they are truly amazing and I love that song also.

So have I. Yes, they are truly amazing and I love that song also.

Dammit, have we just dated ourselves? My first concert was Ike and Tina Turner. I was a little girl...

He wants to be loved and to be left alone. Like this? I'd post the youtube link, but I'm not that bright.

The Yahoos Baby I love you just leave me the **** alone......

Not a stalker but definitely a fan! He is so often the Voice of Reason when he turns up, is able to cut through the rubbish and above all come to fair, unbiased conclusions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom